Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Being INSPIRED is NOT ENOUGH


     Reading is not my thing, really. That’s the most boring thing for me. And I believe that experience is the best teacher. Yep, better to experience things and learn from it. But suddenly, something knocks me, do I have to experience premarital sex and have unplanned baby so that I could learn? Don’t get me wrong but I think reading is also learning from experience, not by your experience but by others' experience. 

Recently, I have read a lot of short e-books (of course, I have told you reading is not my thing, but if it’s just short I can still bear with it :-P) and most of it got my interest (that’s why I’m pursued to finished each) also they are very inspiring, one of example is about (not exactly the title) reaching your dreams, becoming a great leader, influencing others (positive, not bad influence :-D). Okay, I am inspired. Now, what? There comes the idea of “being inspired is not enough”. 


Why?


Because…


Nothing happens until something moves.” ― Albert Einstein


That says it all, I guess.


     Being inspired with what you have read, watch or hear is not enough … It’s like a seed in an empty glass that won’t grow nor even last. Why not practice what you have learned and make it a habit? Make it grow like a seed in a fertilized soil then water it and nourish it every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment