Wednesday, November 6, 2013

some of my drawings...

He gave me gifts that I should enhance and practice and develop.. like a knife needed to be sharpen. :)

 Ryoma Echizen and his cat. (Prince of Tennis)
 Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
 Conan and Ran (Detective Conan)
 uhmmm... I don't know really.. I forgot who is she since it was just requested for me to draw.
 yeah.. I don't know too.. can you guess?
 Oh.. haha Spongebob Squarepants well from Bikini Bottom? :P
Tezuka Kunimitsu (Prince of Tennis) ...and please notice his cute smile ^_^ well it's a fan art and I wanted to see his smile..
 Amiboshi and Suboshi (Fushigi Yuugi).. Which is which?.. LOL.. I don't know too but seems the one who hugs must be Suboshi.

Kaname Kuran (Vampire Knight)
















Please feel free to leave some comment. I know it's been a long time but I would love to hear from you.

And if you have time.. feel free to visit some of my drawings here. :)

Enjoy!

Have a great day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment